- May was the last month of my classes – or more-so work term placements- and I spent the month going back and fourth between Moncton and Halifax.
- I met a lot of pouchies this month, but only have 2 instas of them. The first one is Shadow, a fellow photographer’s black lab fur-baby. The second is Juno, my work term placement’s precious husky puppy.
- My mom ran, and I photographed, the Bluenose Marathon in Halifax.
- I did a few cool shoots with stunning redhead model, Ashley Shaw.
- Me and fellow classmates are preparing for our big gallery expo in July, framing and hanging our 20″ prints!
- And last but not least – I moved home. Sad and Happy about that, at the same time.